Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I am much more addicted to Facebook then anyone else...no I am

 Are you the most addicted person to Facebook? Well these fake social applications can not tell you the true answer. A new social scam is going around which is saying they can tell you how many hours you spent on Facebook. Most of these apps are post you you spent 1k+ hours on Facebook last year.

The fake apps are spreading with a message that say:
I'm more ADDICTED to Faceboook than anyone else here.
I found I have spent X HOURS last year on Facebook.
See how many hours you spent at (Website)
 These sites are spreading with a shorten URL which we have reported to get shut down. Always remember apps can't tell you how many hours you spent on Facebook and watch what apps you click.

No comments:

Post a Comment