Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Profile Stalker making another hard round into Facebook

 Well it seems Facebook is getting hit hard again by the profile stalker scam apps. How do I know? I have been watching my blog post stats and watched the views of my Profile Stalker articles jumping way higher then normal.

 So a quick search had me run into a few of the scams app I will warn you about again. The first combo app I saw was spreading the following message:

 My total facebook views are: (random number)
 Find out your total profile views @ (bad url)
 &
 I just found my STALKER on Facebook!  
You can see who creeps around your profile too!

 Like always no app can tell you who is stalking your profile or how many profile views you have.

 The next one was under the name of Sorority Life Helper (If I remember correctly Sorority Life is a FB game) and was spreading the following message:


 wow this works >>(bad url)<< now you can see who your top facebook profile stalkers are! I can't believe who was my no1 stalker:D

 Another thing to note this time it seems to be tagging everyone in photos of these. I have not personally seen it yet but I have seen a lot of people saying they are sorry they were tagged in the photo. The people seem to be getting tagged in a photo called "My Profile Views". For some good news many people are spreading warning messages about this so many people are already informed. Now for some cleanup tips.


 First go into your app settings and remove the apps permission to post on your account. If we do that last all the posts would just come back.

 Delete and the posts and photos it made so others are not clicking on the links and infecting their facebook accounts.


 Change your password just to be on the safe side. 


 Always remember no social app can tell you who is stalking you, how many profile views you have. If it sounds to good to be true it most likely is.

No comments:

Post a Comment