Monday, May 9, 2011

Daily Social Scam Report (5-9-2011)

 Here is a roundup of the social scams I have found today

 This who viewed your profile scam it still hitting Facebook pretty hard with the following message:
WOW I cant believe that you can see who is viewing your profile!I just saw my top 10 profile peekers and I am SHOCKED from who is viewing my profile!You can also see WHO VIEWED YOUR PROFILE here: 
 The app name for that scam is hdgfjfh so watch out for links posted from that app. If you see any make sure you go into your app settings and remove that app, delete and all the posts, remove all the photos, and change your password to help get it off Facebook.

 The twitter bots seem to have been active on twitter a lot recently. Every once in a while I have been getting tweets from them advertising random services and trying to send me to spam sites. Watch out for these bots that send you messages at random times. I highly recommend you delete them if they start to follow you and ignore random tweets you get linking you to a site.

No comments:

Post a Comment