Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Daily Social Scam Report (8-16-2011)

Time for today's daily social scam report.

 First off lets start with some twitter scams.

 Free ipad two. OMG (bad short url link)

  I was unable to get Bit.ly stats for this one because whenever I tried to get to the stats page I was redirected for some reason. However it does like to some site that on URLVoid is not detected by any service. It did however seem to try to take me to a survey site.

 OMG! just got a Free iPad 2 from this website! Get yours here:(bad link)

 I was unable to extract this like but I doubt it would give you a free Ipad :P

 Now lets move on to Facebook scams

 WOAH! my profile was viewed 140 times JUST TODAY, and I can see that I have quite a few stalkers LOL! Find out yours here: (bad link)


 This message seems to be the new in thing because it seems its the one being used the most. Doing a URLVoid scan no services were detecting it at the moment.


 My profile views are: (random number)
 Girls Views : (random number)
 Boys Views : (random number)
 Check yours at - (bad link)


 This themed message is also once again very popular. On URLVoid only one service is detecting it and that service is MyWot. However looking at the comments on the MyWot rating and someone rated it bad on 7/4/2011 for spreading Facebook scams. Now look today its still spreading them.

No comments:

Post a Comment