Saturday, September 17, 2011

Daily Social Scam Report (9-17-2011)

 For today's daily social scam report I want to take a look at two of the common questions I get about social networks: "How can I find out who viewed my twitter profile" and "Are the 8 people that appear on the left of my Facebook page my stalkers"

 First I will just plainly say its impossible to see who viewed your twitter profile. I highly recommend you ignore any apps that can say they are able to tell you who viewed it. If you want to make your twitter account secure just set your account as private so no one can see what you are saying without you confirming them.

 The next common question I get is "Are the 8 people that appear on the left of my Facebook page my stalkers?". The answer to that is no it is just randomly selected people you have recently interacted with. The people on the left have nothing to do with who is viewing your profile the most. However it is a very common theory when I talk to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment