Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daily Social Scam Report (9-7-2011)

 Time for today's daily social scam report. First up lets take a look at the profile viewers and/or profile stalker scam/spam posts:

 My profile views are 4856 
 Get your profile views count @

 Checking out the stats about clicks show that link had been clicked 258 times total which although smaller then some waves it still pretty big.

 WOW!! I just checked who views my profile, it's really unbelievable to see my profile top visitors. Check yours at

  Doing a URLVoid  on the URL showed that no services at the moment were detecting the URL as bad. In my opinion link scanner services really should work on black listing bad social scam sites.


 
GREAT NEWS ! Be the first one to use Apple - iPhone 5 as Apple is giving FREE iPhone 5 on demo bases before launch. THIS IS LIMITED HURRY....!Get your free iPhone 5 here HURRY. I got mine :D -
  Great news the new Iphone 5 has not even been released yet, so don't get your hopes to high yet. So don't just instantly believe its true.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment