Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remember those from 9-11

 Today is the 10 year anniversary of the sad attacks that happened on 9-11 in New York. The IGL-Security blog just wants to say thanks for all those that were responders in the attacks. I'd also like to say I will be praying for all those who have lost family and friends in the terrible attacks that hit that day.

 I'm sure all of us can remember where we were at that moment when the towers were attacked. I am also sure that the thoughts of what happened that day will not be something we will forget, and we will continue to remember those from 9-11 in the years to come.

 Now like I always add watch out for scams about 9-11, we have already seen how hackers are willing to hack accounts (NBC News) and spread fake news about attacks and scare people. So be on the lookout for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment