Thursday, January 19, 2012

Daily Social Scam report 1-19-2012

  Time for the next social scam, recently I have noticed an increased amount of Ipad offer scam that I wanted to warn you about today:

 Hey (Facebook Name) Face book has teamed up with Apple to let the public test and keep the new i pad 3 for nothing! I honestly cant believe I received mine today. Let me know when you get one too!
  
 Hey (Facebook name) I want to show you something insaine! I received an iPad3 for nothing directly from Apple. I doubt this will last long, I already have one and I love it!

  Whats up (Facebook Name) I am sure you will love this! I received an iPad3 for nothing directly from Apple. Angry birds is so much fun haha, hope you enjoy it like I do.

 So make sure you do not click on the links if one of these posts shows up on your wall for you will not get a free Ipad.

No comments:

Post a Comment